Cyber Liability Insurance in The Chicagoland Area and Across The Midwest
Most businesses rely on internet-connected devices for their day-to-day operations. But technology exposes companies to hacking and other cyber threats. Cyber liability insurance helps cover financial losses due to data breaches and other cyber attacks.
Our agency is here to help you sort through your best options for cyber liability coverage. Contact us to learn more or to get your free quote today.
What Is Cyber Liability Insurance?
Cyber insurance is recommended for businesses of all sizes that rely on technology to help streamline processes and stay in touch with customers.
A cyber liability insurance policy may help your business with the following:
- Customer or employee privacy lawsuits
- Lost income due to network outages
- Regulatory fines from governing agencies
- Legal services that are required to meet state and federal regulations
- Payments to recover files after a ransomware attack
- Expenses related to communicating with customers after a data breach
Who Needs Cyber Liability Insurance?
Any business that collects and stores sensitive or proprietary information and uses internet-connected technology should consider cyber liability insurance. If you believe your business needs coverage, reach out to an agent today.
Get Started With Cyber Liability Insurance
Cyber liability insurance could save your business from substantial out-of-pocket costs if you experience a cyber attack. Contact our agency today to get started with coverage.